Aspiring Beginnings Early Learning Centre was purpose built in 1997 with the support of the local Wanaka community, whose vision was a childcare provider that supported families living and working in our community.
Our Vision: To be the early childhood learning centre of choice in our community of Aotearoa, providing every opportunity to be highly effective learners.
Our Purpose: To provide all families and whanau with quality early childhood care and education in a small family-focused environment, valuing:
- Positive and respectful relationships
- Ako – both teaching and learning
- Children & adults as competent & confident learners
- Sustainable practices in all areas of operation
- Community involvement
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Excellence in governance & management practice
Click on the following links for more information
- Kaho (saplings) programme – find out more about our teaching programme for children over 2 ½ years.
- Tipu (seedlings) programme – find out more about our teaching programme for children under 2 ½ years.